Sosua fun

Life in and around Sosua...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Breakfast at Rocky's restaurant

Every morning at dawn I open my eyes to a beautiful scenery displaying itself outside my window. The sun shines upon the palm trees and
the small banana plantation below my balcony. Sosua in the morning greets you with cool relaxing weather. I go down the stairs to the reception hall were I can sit in front of the computer to access my Internet emails, satellite weather pictures and news. While I'm typing away my messages, my friend "Santa" comes down the stairs with it's always grinning smiling face.




Everybody calls him "Santa" because of his looks, white beard and all. You can see him waiting for me and ready to take the morning walk to Rocky's.




From Plaza Sosua it's only 3 blocks ahead. Walking slowly, saluting friends we meet along Pedro Clisante, passing in front of Norteno Super mercado, the bank, the liquor store, crossing Ayuntamiento street taking care not being hit by an absentminded motoconcho, we continue toward are goal.



Finally we arrive at the restaurant.
Ham and eggs, bacon, salad, tomatoes, toast and name it there is all you need to fill yourself Canadian breakfast style.

Always surrounded with many friends.
There is also a WyFy Internet free connection. On the photo, one of the waitress arrives at the restaurant.




So this is how the day starts for me in Sosua. Now I'm full. I'm getting the newspaper and slowly I will be reading it sitting beside the pool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home